Kylie Lip Kits: Koko K and Posie K

Friday 22 July 2016


A few weeks ago I did a post on my Kylie Cosmetics collection, but last week two more additions to my Kylie family arrived, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on Posie K and Koko K. I think these will be my last purchases from Kylie for a while now, as I'm not really a fan of her darker shades - Kourt K looks beautiful, but I know for a fact I'd never be able to pull it off!

Similar to Kourt K, I actually had my doubts about Posie K. After seeing it on Kylie, I thought it might be too purple for me. Carli Bybel then uploaded a video swatching and reviewing the collection and I completely fell in love with how the shade looked on her. Of all her shades, I think Posie K was the only one that I thought was a standout colour that I didn't already have in my collection. It's a plummy-pink shade, that's definitely more on the mauve side. I wore it to work the other day and so many customers asked me what it was - I think it stands out more than her other shades as it's actually quite dark and vampy. The most impressive part about Posie K is its staying power. It dries instantly and lasts a good eight hours without having to be topped up - that's with eating and drinking too!

Koko K was probably my instant favourite when Kylie released the first pictures of it. Naturally, as it's named after Khloé, Kylie shared a picture of her wearing it and I knew I had to have it in my collection. It was pretty much the first to sellout every time Kylie launched her website, but I finally managed to get my hands on it! Thankfully, it exceeded my expectations after such a long battle to try and secure it. I find that pink lipsticks can be a tricky one - certain tones can make your teeth look yellow, and then I find that paler pinks just wash me out. It's a very nude pink, that I really think would flatter everyone. I used it on my sister recently, who's much darker than me, and it looked absolutely stunning on her too. It's quickly becoming my go-to lip colour as it's just so easy to pull off. Same as the rest of the collection, I can't fault the longevity of it either. Definite win from Kylie again!

Needless to say, I'm completely obsessed with Kylie's Lip Kits. I'm really looking forward to seeing what new shades she'll release - I'm sure there'll be more Kylie blog posts when I get my hands on them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS