Flormar Gel Eyeliner Review!

Friday 11 September 2015

Flormar will be a familiar brand if you've been a reader of my blog for a while - when I go on holidays to Fuerteventura every year, there's a shopping centre that actually has a Flormar shop so I stock up when I go there! However, I'm so happy that Flormar has landed in Ireland! I have lots of products to share, so keep your eyes peeled if Flormar is a brand that interests you.

Today I'm sharing my favourite product of all the Flormar products I've ever tried - the gel eyeliner. My search for the ultimate gel eyeliner has been well documented on the blog, but I think the search is now over. The Flormar Gel Eyeliner is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever come across.

It comes in this tiny little pot, which is perfect for taking on the go, and it contains a brush in the lid. To my surprise, the brush is actually excellent and I've been using it to achieve a sharp wing and thin, precise line across the lids.

The eyeliner itself is fantastic - it's a matte black, and it is the creamiest, smoothest liner. One dip in the pot is enough to complete one eye, so a little really goes a long way. It's the blackest of black, and it sets pretty much straight away - no need to go over it with black eyeshadow - it's intense enough on its own!

The eyeliner stays put all day long, and although it's not difficult to remove, it doesn't smudge throughout the day.
There is not one thing I could criticise when it comes to this eyeliner, Flormar really hit the nail on the head with it.

The Flormar Gel Eyeliner is available from McCartan's Pharmacy, Sutton Cross for a mere €7.95. It's incredible value, and I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Zara :-)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS