Ziaja Skincare Celebrates 25 Years With The New Olive Leaf Collection!

Friday 13 February 2015

Ziaja Skincare is hailed as the holy grail of skincare products - cheap yet highly effective. The brand's mantra is to focus completely on skin, and this is backed up with plenty of scientific research.
This year they are celebrating 25 years, and to commemorate the big 2-5 they have launched a special new range of olive leaf face and body products.
I've been lucky enough to receive three products from the new collection to review for you, so let's see how I got on, shall we?

Olive Leaf Regenerating Mask With Hyaluronic Acid, €0.69
It's a known fact that I'm a huge face mask enthusiast - I can't get enough of them! This regenerating face and neck mask involves minimal effort and speedy results, which is what everyone wants really, isn't it? You apply the mask and leave it for 10 minutes, and at the end it has left a residue of moisturiser, which you can blend in and you're done! Yes, it's really that simple! There's no need to wash off the excess, it is actually just moisturiser. I think this is an absolutely ideal solution for a girl on the go who doesn't have the time to wait for heavy face masks to set, and then having to undertake the gruesome task of trying to remove a green mask from your hairline.
I absolutely loved this product, as it left my skin feeling so smooth and radiant. And for 69 cent, there's no arguing with this gem!



Olive Leaf Nourishing Face Cream with SPF 20, €5.99
I go through moisturisers like there's no tomorrow, so I love having new ones to trial all the time. I'm quite fussy with moisturisers - they can't be sticky, greasy or heavy on my skin. This moisturiser ticks every box in terms of formulation, hydration and fragrance! It has a lovely light scent to it, not too perfumed, just lovely and fresh. I love how light this day cream is as it makes it so easy to apply makeup over it - I find if my moisturiser is of a thicker consistency my makeup doesn't sit well on top of it. I also really appreciate the inclusion of SPF 20 - not that it's needed much in Ireland - but it's still important to have nonetheless. I would highly recommend this moisturiser as it's full-proof, it's designed for all skin types and it's incredibly moisturising.

Olive Leaf Duo-Phase Makeup Remover, €4.49
When I saw this, I instantly thought of the famous Chanel duo-phase eye makeup remover, so I was so excited that a drugstore brand had finally decided to dupe it! The innovation behind this is that it has two layers - one is oil, and the other is water. When you shake the bottle it mixes the oil phase with the water phase, which enables the product to remove absolutely every scrap of makeup. I've always found that makeup remover doesn't really ever remove every scrap like it says, however this one most definitely does! I tend to get quite excited with eyeliner and as a result I end up looking like a panda for hours because gel liners are very difficult to remove! With the Duo-Phase makeup remover, it instantly breaks down the product and takes it off in one clean sweep. This is actually the only makeup remover I would recommend, as every other one I've tried just simply does not match its claims. And at less than five euro, why would you pass it?!

So there are my thoughts on just three of the products in the new Olive Leaf Collection. I would highly recommend these products and I'll be sure to update you when I try more of them out! You can find Ziaja Skincare in independent pharmacies, Shaws Department Stores and online at www.originalbeauty.ie. They have some fantastic lines to choose from as well so be sure to check out the link.

Let me know what you think of Ziaja Skincare - have you tried anything from them?

Zara :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS