Vichy Pureté Thermale Micellar Water Review!

Monday 9 November 2015

Up until about a year ago I exclusively used makeup wipes to remove makeup, and my skin certainly didn't thank me for it. Micellar waters have become a popular option for removing makeup, and are much more effective and beneficial for your skin.

Vichy's website claims that this micellar water will remove makeup 'like milk' and calm any burning sensations or irritations. It's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

I absolutely love this micellar water. It's one of those straightforward products that does exactly what it says on the bottle - it removes every scrap of makeup while feeling gentle on your skin. One cotton pad is enough to remove all of my face and eye makeup with this product, so a little goes a long way with it. I love that it doesn't leave any greasy residue behind and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.

I always cleanse my skin after using this with the Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam (review of that coming next week!), but if you're having a really lazy night where you just want to ensure all of your makeup has been removed, this micellar solution is for you.

It's incredibly gentle on the skin and it's a great one for those of you with sensitive skin as it is fragrance free. It also has no alcohol, soap or colorant in it.

I've tried countless micellar solutions and Vichy's offering is definitely on par with arguably the most popular micellar water from Bioderma. It's also excellent value at €14.99 for a 200ml bottle.

Vichy's entire range is available from McCartan's Pharmacy, Sutton Cross.

What's your favourite micellar solution?

Zara :-)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS