Lancome Brow Sourcils Gel Review!

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Without a doubt, brows have become the most important part of a makeup look. With so many products on the market already, brands are battling out to see who can produce the ultimate brow tool to give those Cara Delevigne eyebrows that we all so desperately want.

In terms of brow gels, the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade has become a holy grail amongst bloggers and celebrities, however unfortunately unless you're American, Anastasia Beverly Hills is quite difficult to come by.

Thankfully, Lancome have jumped on the brow pomade band wagon and have released their Sourcils Gel - a tinted cream-gel that melts and merges with the brows to give that perfect defined brow look.

The product comes housed in a little pot, and has an texture similar to that of gel eyeliner. However once you begin to transfer the product into your brows, it melts seamlessly into the brows. It's so creamy and easy to work with, and you can also blend it through the brows for a softer, more natural finish.

I love that it sets the brows in place without making them look hard or too strong - I never feel I need to set my brows with any additional product after using this.

I was quite apprehensive at first as I've always loved brow powders, because I personally prefer softer brows. However I can't stress enough how easy this product is to blend into your natural brow hairs and give a beautiful lift to them. I use the shade 05 Brun and it matches my brows perfectly.

I couldn't recommend this gel enough - it's easy to use and incredibly long-wearing. It's €23 and available from McCartan's Pharmacy, Sutton Cross.

What's your favourite brow product?

Zara :-)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS