My Top Christmas Beauty Gifts under €15

Saturday 5 December 2015

For the second instalment of my Christmas beauty gift guide, I've compiled my top beauty picks that cost under €15 and would make gorgeous little stocking fillers or Secret Santa presents. The amount of choice in both high-street shops and online for inexpensive makeup this year made my list tough to whittle down, but these are some gorgeous makeup items that I think any makeup addict would love!



  • Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette, €11.28 (feelunique.com)
  • Fleur De Force Eyeshadow Palette in Cosmic Bronze, €11.27 (feelunique.com)
  • Soap And Glory The Righteous Butter Drum, €7.00 (Boots)
  • Soap And Glory Three Times Butter, €11.99 (Boots)
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Bauble, €12.00 (online or in L'Occitane boutiques)
  • Zoella Beauty Bath Bombinis Bath Fizzers, €12.99 (feelunique.com or cloud10beauty.com)
  • Real Techniques Mini Brush Trio, €12.50 (in stores or cloud10beauty.com)
  • Nip + Fab De-stress Blend Set, €13.99 (in stores or cloud10beauty.com)
  • Hollister Winter Daydream Body Wash, €13.00 (hollister.com or in Hollister stores)
Hopefully this will give you some ideas - I think any beauty fan would appreciate these gifts. I personally would love the Hollister Winter Daydream Body Wash and the Fleur De Force eyeshadow palette! Lots of online stores are also doing deals on gifts coming up to Christmas so you can get great value by shopping online.

Are any of these on your list this year?

Zara :-) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS