Christmas Gift Idea: Roger & Gallet Christmas Cracker

Friday 11 December 2015

As I've said loads of times throughout Blogmas so far, the selection of good value beauty gifts available this year is absolutely incredible. So many brands have brought out brilliant sets and little sample kits that make the cutest gifts and won't break the bank.

Today's gift idea is from Roger & Gallet. I absolutely love their fragrances, they really remind me of L'Occitaine, but just much cheaper. For Christmas this year they've released some gorgeous gifts, but this has to be my favourite one. Roger & Gallet have brought out a selection of 3 Christmas crackers that house one of their best selling hand creams, and a cute little handbag sized scent.

The three crackers available are Fleur De Figuier, Fleur D'Osmanthus and Sublime. I have the Sublime cracker to review today, but I'm definitely going to be picking up the other two!

The Sublime cracker contains the Créme Sublime hand cream, and a sample of their Bois D'Orange fragrance. I think this would be a brilliant gift for someone who's not quite familiar with Roger & Gallet as it gives you the opportunity to trial both a hand cream and a sample of its matching fragrance without having to commit to a full size bottle of either.
The hand cream is gorgeous - it's super light and soaks into the hands instantly. It doesn't leave any stickiness on your hands and it smells out of this world! The scent reminds me of suncream, so if you know anyone who's craving a little summer, perhaps this is the cracker for them! I'm in love with the Bois D'Orange fragrance - I've already added the full size bottle to my Christmas list! It's super fresh with just the right amount of orange in it. It lasts all day too, so it's definitely a winner for me.

The Roger & Gallet Christmas crackers are available now and are a mere €6.50 each, so they make a great Secret Santa present if you're still on the look-out for the perfect gift. 

What do you think of the crackers? I'm obsessed!

Zara :-)x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS