Christmas Beauty Gifts: My Top Picks

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Today marks the first of my Christmas blog posts for 2015! I didn't do a huge amount of Christmas blog posts last year as I was in New York in late November and I felt by the time I got home it was a bit late to start them, so this year I'll definitely be making up for it!

This year all of the beauty brands have released some gorgeous Christmas gifts and limited edition launches, so I've compiled some of my favourites for you. This might serve as some inspiration for your Christmas lists too, as I've put a few of these sets on my list! Not all of these products are limited edition for Christmas - some are permanent products that I think would make gorgeous Christmas gifts!



  • Zoella Beauty Cosy Toesy Gift Set, €12.99
  • Benefit Real Cheeky Party Christmas Gift Set, €43
  • Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette, €49
  • The Balm The Manizer Sisters Palette, €28
  • Smashbox Contour Sticks, €38
  • Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes with Clutch, €39.99
  • MAC Irresistibly Charming Nude Lip Gloss Collection, €35
  • Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Cat Eyes To Hypnotise, €35
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Gift Set, €39.95
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, €79
  • Laura Mercier Haute Lips Full Colour Trio, €38
  • Boots Hidden Gems Gift Set, €36
  • Christian Louboutin Nail Polish Collection, €80
  • Soap and Glory Bright And Bubbly Gift Set, €14.50
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Tree Ornament, €12
  • Too Faced Long Lasting Nude Lipstick Gift Set, €14.00
These sets are available from shops such as Boots, Brown Thomas and Debenhams, or of course they're all online. 

Some of my personal favourites on this list are the Urban Decay Vice 4, the Christian Louboutin nail collection, the Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Hopefully Santa sees this post and treats me to a few of the above! ;-) 

Stay tuned for more Christmas gift ideas and more in-depth reviews of specific gift sets.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

Zara :-) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS