Flormar Terracotta Blush-On Review!

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Flormar is fast becoming my number one drugstore brand. It launched in Ireland a couple of months ago but I've been familiar with it for a few years now as they have stores in Fuerteventura, where I go on holiday every year, so I've been using their products for a while. I have lots of their products to review, but if you spot anything on stands that you're interested in hearing a review of, let me know!

Today we're focussing on one of their Terracotta Blush-On powders. Despite the name referring to blushes, when I first got this I wasn't sure whether it was supposed to be a blush or a highlighter, as its design reminded me so much of the MAC Mineralise Skin Finishes. When I opened it to swatch it, I realised it's definitely a blush! I'm not sure if you can really tell from the photos, but its much larger than your conventional blush, so you get plenty of product here - 9g to be exact!



How beautiful is that colour?! This is the shade 46 Touch of Apricot, which is a beautiful peachy-orange shade. Think Peaches by MAC, but more on the orange side. To me, this blush just screams spring and summer, although I've been wearing it all throughout autumn and winter and it looks just as good with darker colours! 

The formulation of this blush is fantastic - it's incredibly soft and velvety, the powder is finely milled and it provides the skin with a glowing, healthy look. It applies so smoothly and leaves an even amount of blush that doesn't get patchy during the day. It has no obvious shimmer in it, but it leaves a lovely sheen on the cheeks. I love this as I think the colour would be far too intense if it was matte! 

This swatch may look a bit scary but I've applied two or three layers just to show the colour! It's incredibly pigmented but it's super easy to blend out so don't be scared! If Touch of Apricot isn't for you, don't worry as the Terracotta Blush-Ons come in 9 different shades.

The Terracotta Blush-On range is available from McCartan's Pharmacy, Sutton Cross.

Have you tried anything from Flormar?

Zara :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS