Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer Review!

Wednesday 9 September 2015

I feel like I'm the last blogger on the planet to finally get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, but this is definitely a case of better late than never!

I absolutely love the Urban Decay Naked Skin range - I swear by the Ultra Definition Powder, and I used to wear the Naked Skin foundation all the time. I decided to pick up the concealer last week to test it out as I'm really into a flawless base at the moment - I can't get enough of concealers!

I bought this with the intention of using it as a brightening concealer for the under-eye area, so I got the shade Light Warm. Light Warm is a perfect match for me - it has a yellow undertone, like my skin, and it's brightening without being too white under the eyes. I hate the look of a really illuminated under-eye area, I just like a little bit of lightness to banish dark circles.

I love the packaging of the product, as the flat, lipgloss style wand makes it really easy to apply the right amount of product. I find that a little goes a long way with this concealer, and one application is enough to highlight and conceal everything! However, I'd definitely recommend setting this with a translucent powder as I found it creased on me if I didn't set it straight away.

The coverage is absolutely excellent - I can't fault it. I'm considering picking up a darker shade to use as a cover-up for blemishes, as this is too light to use on any redness. The only thing I can fault about this concealer is the smell - it reminds me of MAC's Pro Longwear concealer, which I also love but the smell is just a bit much for me!

If you're on the market for a new concealer, I couldn't recommend the Naked Skin Concealer enough. It's €21 and available on all Urban Decay counters now!

Have you tried any of the Naked Skin range from Urban Decay?

Zara :-)x

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite concealers, i also got a shade lighter so i could highlight with it x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab review! Haven't had the chance to try this yet but will definitely check it out next time I'm at an Urban Decay counter. Becky x

    alittlerosy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this concealer under the eyes too :) I think maybe even more than the Nars! The texture is just amazing xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS