Thea Skincare Chocolate Body Butters Review!

Saturday 25 October 2014


As you all know, I'm a big fan of Thea Skincare. I reviewed their skincare range and it improved my skin immensely. I was recently sent their new chocolate body butters to review for you all, and I'm seriously impressed! The smell of these products is absolutely incredible, especially if you have a chocolate-loving sweet tooth like me!



Chocolate and Orange Infused Body Creme

So imagine Terry's Chocolate Orange, in cream form, that you can lather all over your body. That delightful image is what you get with this little guy! However what I like most about it is that the smell isn't incredibly overpowering on your skin. The product is infused with the scent, allowing you to smell of something other than chocolate orange during the day!

Chocolate, Mint and Kukui Body Creme
This one was my favourite! It smells divine - it's an even mix of chocolate and mint. Kukui is an Hawaiian nut, and the oil from the nut is an excellent gentle moisturiser. The minty aroma allows your skin to feel hydrated and cool - it's so refreshing!

How do they perform?
These are some of the nicest body butters I have ever tried! They're not tacky or sticky, they're more of a soufflé consistency that glides over your skin and soaks in instantly. As you can see from the pictures above, they almost look whipped - and that's how they feel on the skin! They're the perfect after-bath indulgence. They leave the skin feeling so soft and pampered.

The Thea Chocolate Body Butters are the perfect pampering option - and they also give you your dose of chocolate without the guilt!

I would highly recommend checking these out for the perfect winter treat after a long day. You can find out more about them here.

What is your favourite after-bath indulgence?
Zara :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS