Skincare Love: Living Nature Hydrating Toning Gel

Wednesday 8 October 2014


You may have noticed on my blog recently that I've gone a little skincare crazy. I've been trying lots of new skincare items to try and create the perfect skincare routine for myself.
One thing I have always struggled with is finding the perfect toner. The majority of popular toners are too chemically and harsh for my liking, so I tend to gravitate towards toners that have natural ingredients.
My all-time favourite toner is the Lush Tea Tree Toner Water, but I haven't been near a Lush shop in so long that I've had to compensate by trying to find something as good.
REJOICE - I have found that perfect toner!
It comes in the form of Living Nature's Hydrating Toning Gel. I was sent this a few weeks ago and it has become my new favourite toner. (Sorry, Lush!)

Living Nature's Hydrating Toning Gel is a refreshing and lightweight gel that restores natural PH levels in your skin. It is formulated to prevent oil overproduction, to firm and tone, and to add moisture naturally. This particular toner is designed for oily and problematic skin, so it's perfect for me.

What I like most about this product is that it's a gel formula - it eliminates messing around with cotton pads or anything like that when applying toner. You just need to pump a tiny dot out on your hand and off you go! As someone who's still in school and has a limited amount of time to get ready in the mornings, I love having a skincare routine that takes as little time as possible.
I have been using this product for about two weeks now and I can definitely see an improvement in my skin - it doesn't feel tight or dehydrated, it looks really fresh and radiant.

The Hydrating Toning Gel costs £28 for 100ml and it's worth every cent. You can purchase it from Botanical Brands here: http://www.botanicalbrands.com/. Botanical Brands is the sole UK distributor for the Living Nature range.

Let me know what you think of this product and whether you have any other toner recommendations.
Zara :-) x

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been looking for a toner myself so I'll have to try out this one. Thanks for the recommendation! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS