Benefit Cheek Parade Palette

Thursday 30 March 2017

When it comes to blushes, very few brands do them quite like Benefit. Between the quirky packaging,  the sugary scent and the colour selection, Benefit have got blushes down to a tee. The beauty world is going bananas for their latest launch, Galifornia, but Benefit has another trick up their sleeves - meet the brand new Cheek Parade palette!

The Cheek Parade contains three of Benefit's best selling blushes and bronzers as well as two brand new launches - Galifornia, and Hoola Lite - which actually doesn't launch in Ireland until June. Needless to say the quality of this palette is incredible - the powders are soft and buttery, blending into the skin so seamlessly. I adore Benefit's blushes, and the only powder I'd tried in this palette is Dandelion, which is one of my all time favourite blushes.
Usually I hate when brands include a brush in their palettes as I just find them annoying and I tend to lose them in about five minutes of opening the palette, but I really like the little brushes Benefit give you. It's a perfect shape to use for contouring or for sweeping blush across the cheeks.


 All five powders are full sized too, so you're getting a huge amount of product in this little guy. That's the most incredible thing about this palette - it's only €63. Essentially, you're getting five full sized powders for the price of two. I honestly don't know how Benefit are doing it - you're getting €170 worth of product for €63. No wonder it's limited edition, it's actually one of the best value palettes I've ever come across!

(L-R) Hoola, Galifornia, Rockateur, Hoola Lite, Dandelion
The Cheek Parade palette is on Benefit counters now, and as I said it's limited edition so make sure you snap one up before they're all gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS