All That Jazz Nail Polishes!

Wednesday 3 December 2014

All That Jazz is a premium nail polish brand that is revolutionising modern day nail polishes. What interested me in particular is their range of colours - they have the most comprehensive colour selection I have ever seen in a nail polish collection. There is literally not one colour that they don't have! All That Jazz kindly sent me these three polishes to review, so I'm going to share my thoughts on them with you now:

On to the quality of the nail polishes - they apply very creamily, and are completely opaque with two thin coats. The formula of them isn't thick or patchy, it is evident that they're of an incredibly high standard. I love the quirky names given to all the nail polishes - from left to right above, I've got:
Lola The Showgirl, Disco Devotion and Down Home Punch.

The longevity of these nail polishes is not to be reckoned with - each polish lasted a minimum of five days without chipping or scratching off. To truly test their quality I didn't apply a base or top coat, but All That Jazz have one available which I can only imagine is spectacular!

Disco Devotion is my current go-to glitter top coat! It's a gorgeous glitter that is ideal for Christmas time, and can be built up to a gorgeous sparkle over any colour nail polish. I've been particularly loving it over Christian Louboutin's Rouge Louboutin nail polish!
Down Home Punch is a stunning creamy fuschia colour that is highly pigmented. It's one of those pink shades that can be transitioned into any season as it's not too bright or too dark. I think a colour like this is a staple in every girl's nail polish collection as it's so effortless and is always a classic.
Lola The Showgirl is a créme lemon colour, that caught my eye the moment I saw it. I have quite a large nail polish collection, but I don't own absolutely anything like this! Nor have I seen it very often in shops. I think this shade will look absolutely incredible in the summer when my skin is darker. I think it's a gorgeous substitution for the white nail look as it doesn't give that Tip-Ex on your nails finish, but it still has the effect of a pale contrast. If I was to only recommend one polish from this collection, it would most definitely be this one!



All That Jazz nail polishes retail for £9.98 and are available from allthatjazzuk.com
What do you think of these nail polishes?

Zara :-) x

2 comments:

  1. These nail polishes are so glam. I love the pink one the most. They are just the perfect little stocking filler :) http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Yellow colour, would be perfect for summer/spring 2015 :)

    Kirsty x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS