The autumnal make-up is in full swing! Today's Make-Up Of The Day is a matte brown smoky eye paired with nude lips and lots of contouring and highlighting! It's such a simple look to recreate, and I think it looks beautiful with any lip colour.
I can see this being my go-to look for the autumn time!
- Beauty UK Prime FX Foundation Primer
- Maybelline Better Skin Foundation in 30 Sand
- Mememe Cosmetics Flawless Concealer in 05 Beige
- Sleek Face Form Kit in Fair
- Beauty UK Prime FX Eyeshadow Primer
- Paese Cosmetics Kashmir Eyeshadow in 671
- I Heart Make-Up 'Make-Up Geek' Eyeshadow Palette (stars beside colours used!)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'
- W7 Souffle Mascara
- Stila Major Lash Mascara
The white stars indicate the colours I used! They're just three basic colours really - a dark matte brown, a matte black and a shimmery white to use as a highlight in the inner corners. I thought the shimmery highlight looked beautiful in contrast to the matte eyes.
- Michael Kors Lip Lacquer in Diva
- Mememe Cosmetics Light Me Up Lip Gloss in 02 Illuminate
I will have more in depth reviews on some of these products coming soon, and I've already reviewed some of them, which you can read by clicking the name of the product!
What's your go-to look for autumn?
Zara :-) x