Make-Up Of The Night - Dirty Dancing Edition!

Sunday 27 July 2014




I recently went to see Dirty Dancing - The Musical with my cousins and I wanted to share with you the make-up look I wore! The show was incredible - I couldn't recommend it enough! Unfortunately my make-up pictures aren't great because I couldn't get my camera working to take some pictures before I left! However these are the pictures I do have! I only used the Naked Palette 1 by Urban Decay to do a neutral smoky eye.
Here is the look I wore and the products I used:


                                                             FACE:
                        - Benefit The Porefessional Primer
     - Maybelline Better Skin Super Stay Foundation in Sand
      - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
       - Chanel Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Pen in 20 Beige Clair
              - MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium
                                      - MAC Mineralise Blush in Dainty
                                      - Benefit High Beam Highlighter

                           
                                                          EYEBROWS:
                                      - Kiko Cosmetics Eyebrow Expert Styling Kit in 01
                                      - Benefit Gimme Brow Eyebrow Gel in Medium/Deep


                                                           EYES:
                                      - MAC Painterly Paint Pot
                                      - Urban Decay Naked Palette - Buck, Darkhorse, Smog, Half Baked and Virgin
                                      - Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir (tightline)
                                      - Sephora Eye Pencil in Chocolate (waterline)
                                      - Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black
                                      - Dior It Addict Mascara in It Black


                                                     





     LIPS:
                                       - YSL Glossy Stain in #4 Mauve Pigmente.


7 comments:

  1. I saw this a long time ago and had a great time.

    Victoria

    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it - I thought it was fantastic! :-)

      Delete
  2. I saw this too, and it was great. Have you seen Grease? It's wonderful, too!Would you like to check out my blog and follow me on bloglovin & gfc (I follow back instantly)? :)

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't seen Grease - I'll have to suggest it for our next cousin outing! And of course - I just followed your blog, it's great :-) xx

      Delete
  3. The make up is beautiful and I hope you enjoyed dirty dancing :)

    Well done on passing the 100 follower mark, too!

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I'd highly recommend Dirty Dancing if you ever get the chance to see it! :-) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey hun! I love your blog and I decided to tag you in The Liebster Award! I would love to see your response if you choose to accept :)
    Here's the link: http://www.nonfictionbeauty.com/the-liebster-award/
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS