Chanel Rouge Coco 'Adrienne' Lipstick Review

Monday 31 August 2015

In terms of high-end lipsticks, Chanel definitely come up trumps for me. They do a beautiful variety of shades and finishes, and the packaging is just exquisite.

Chanel recently relaunched their Rouge Coco collection, which is the sister of the Rouge Coco Shine range, which is probably my favourite of the Chanel lipstick lines. The Rouge Coco range is absolutely stunning. The shades are silky smooth with a buttery texture and the most beautiful non-shimmery, luminous finish. There is an incredible array of colours, ranging from nudes to bright reds so there really is something for everyone in the audience.

Today I'm reviewing Adrienne, which is a light, pink-nude shade with a satin finish. The great thing about this lipstick is that it's very buildable. I know lots of people who prefer a light wash of colour over the lips, whereas personally I love a very opaque colour on my lips. This lipstick caters for that as it applies quite sheerly, then a second layer will give you an opaque finish.

Although the lipstick is very buttery when applied, it sets on the lips and I generally get about 4 or 5 hours out of it before I need to touch it up. It's incredibly moisturising so it doesn't even feel like you're wearing lipstick. I would compare it to the Rouge Coco Shines in that sense, as I feel they're more like lip balms than lipsticks too.

In terms of packaging, the Rouge Coco lipsticks have a larger, thicker case than the Rouge Coco Shines, but they're still a nice compact size. I love how they have the Chanel logo printed on the lipstick itself, as this is a feature I absolutely love on the Rouge Allure lipsticks.

The Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks are €31 and are available from Chanel counters now. There are 29 shades, so trying to keep yourself restrained may prove difficult!

Zara :-)x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS