Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Matte Revolution Lipstick Review

Monday 14 December 2015

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup range - it just screams luxury and the quality of the products is like no other. I've wanted to try one of her Matte Revolution shades for a while, but I wasn't sure what shade I wanted. After lots of research I settled on Very Victoria, which is actually Lily Aldridge's go-to lipstick!


Very Victoria is a nude-brown shade that applies quite sheer, but it can be built up to be as dark as you'd like. I really love that about the matte revolution lipsticks -you have complete control of how your lip colour looks. 

As you can see above, the pigment of the lipstick is incredible, regardless of how little or much you like to wear.

In terms of how the lipstick performs, in true Charlotte Tilbury style, is absolutely incredible. The lipstick applies so smooth and buttery, and although it dries matte, it feels so soft and comfortable on the lips. It lasts all day and doesn't dry out the lips at all. I still prep the lips with a lip balm prior to applying it, but it's actually incredibly hydrating on its own.

The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks are €30 each and available now.

What shade should I try next?!

Zara :-) x

1 comment:

  1. They are just SO beautiful, aren't they?! I've been daydreaming over the little trio Christmas set as I've yet to own a CT lipstick, I just can't decide on a shade.
    Beautiful xx
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS