New In: Rimmel Oh My Gloss! - Snog

Friday 8 May 2015


I'm a huge fan of Rimmel lip products, so I always get incredibly excited when they release new items. They recently launched the Oh My Gloss! range in collaboration with Rita Ora, and I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. And me, being me, had to have them. I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to buying new makeup, but in order to keep my spending ban in effect, I persuaded my mum to buy this for me. Remember: it doesn't count if it wasn't your money! 

I decided on the colour Snog, as it reminded me of the infamous Kylie Jenner lip colour. Although Kylie never really wears glosses, I thought the colour would look beautiful over the lipsticks that I normally wear to emulate her look.

Snog is the perfect everyday mauve pink. It's definitely a minimal effort gloss for those days where you just want something simple on the lips or that you've played up your eyes/base and want to keep the lips relatively natural.

The gloss promises to moisturise your lips and stay shiny for six hours. It most definitely delivered on the moisturising front, however I wouldn't say that it stayed shiny for six hours - the pigmentation is quite good and the colour stayed on my lips, but it wasn't glossy at the end of the day. This isn't an issue for me as the colour still stayed on my lips, but even at that, it only takes a minute to touch up the gloss.

The formulation is lovely, the gloss isn't overly sticky and it applies smoothly to the lips.
As I said, the pigmentation is fantastic and I often wear this gloss on its own, as it looks just as nice on its own as it does paired with lipsticks.

I'm definitely going to pick up a few more shades of the Oh My Gloss! collection for the summertime, as I absolutely love their light-weight formula and how they look on the lips. For the mere price of  €4.99, you can't go wrong can you?!

Have you tried the new Oh My Gloss lipglosses?

Zara :-)x

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely, I haven't seen them before but I will look next time I go Boots! I can't believe the pigmentation of it. X

    Love Leah from BlushinglyBlonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS