For this reason, I've placed myself on a strict spending ban so I can buy some new goodies in Portugal that will feel relatively guilt-free as I'll know I've saved hard for them. Well, that's how I intend on justifying the damage to myself (and Dad....)
Anyway, today I'm sharing the wishlist I've compiled of the products I intend on getting once my spending ban has been lifted on the sunny isles of Portugal. I expect items such as the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow mightn't be available over there, so I'll just have to continue my happy spending once I come home!
So from left to right, this is what I'm currently coveting:
- Sephora Matte Lip Cream in Cherry Blossom
- Clinique Chubby Stick - Sculpting Contour
- Clinique Chubby Stick - Sculpting Highlight
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Ethereal Glow
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
These products have been on my wishlist for a very long time so I can't wait for this spending ban to be lifted so the shopping can commence! July will be a good time in terms of hauls and reviews here at The Glamourelle HQ!
Have you got any more recommendations for my wishlist? I'm particularly into my contouring at the moment so any good contour suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Zara :-) x