Christmas Gift Idea: Living Nature Skin Minis Gift Set

Friday 12 December 2014


Today's Christmas gift idea comes from a skincare brand that I'm a huge fan of. I reviewed Living Nature's Hydrating Toning Gel a few weeks ago and I can't get enough of it, so you can imagine my excitement when Living Nature sent me this!

The perfect stocking filler, the Skin Minis set consists of three 30ml skincare items - a Purifying Cleanser, Hydrating Toning Gel and Balancing Day Lotion. The products come housed really nicely, they look like they're in a little match box! I think this is an incredible gift for any beauty lover in your life, so I'm going to talk you through each item that you get in the kit so you can decide if it's the perfect gift for someone you love! Or for yourself, it is the season of giving, after all....

The first item in the kit is the Purifying Cleanser. It's a clear gel that is very gentle on the skin but incredibly effective. It has quite a strong plant-like smell, which I quite like, and it definitely reminds you that the product you're using has huge benefits for your skin. It's rare to find cleansers that don't strip your skin, so it's fantastic to get to trial this product in the Skin Minis gift set. The Purifying Cleanser has some great ingredients in it such as Kumerahou and Manuka Honey. This product works really well as a make-up remover too - it lathers well and it doesn't leave any unwanted residue.
Another handy thing about this set is that each product is 30ml, making it the perfect kit to travel with.

The second item you get is something that readers of my blog will be familiar with, as it's one of my holy-grail skincare items! You get a mini Hydrating Toning Gel, which is a staple in my skincare
routine! Living Nature's Hydrating Toning Gel is a refreshing and lightweight gel that restores natural PH levels in your skin. It is formulated to prevent oil overproduction, to firm and tone, and to add moisture naturally. This particular toner is designed for oily and problematic skin, so it's perfect for me. What I like most about this product is that it's a gel formula - it eliminates messing around with cotton pads or anything like that when applying toner. You just need to pump a tiny dot out on your hand and off you go! It's a fantastic toner - it makes your skin look and feel so hydrated and radiant.

 The final piece in this kit is a Balancing Day Lotion. I've been on the hunt for a new moisturiser recently, so I was really looking forward to seeing how this one performed. I'm majorly impressed by it! It has a really nice, light yet creamy consistency that blends into the skin seamlessly. One thing I can't stand is moisturisers that remain sticky on your skin because they don't blend in well. It also has such a lovely fresh scent to it that smells really natural, not perfumed at all. Again, I love the size of it because it makes it the perfect size to throw in your makeup bag if you're on the go.


I think this Living Nature Skin Minis Kit would make an ideal stocking filler for anyone this Christmas - it's so cute and is actually an essential!
The Skin Minis sets come in Normal/Dry, Oily/Combination and Dry/Mature and they give you sufficient product to last you 4 to 6 weeks. What more could you ask for?!
You can purchase your Skin Mini kit for the excellent price of £15 on http://www.botanicalbrands.com/, and the price is exceptional value for the quality of products you're getting.

Let me know what's on your stocking filler wish-list this year!
Zara :-) x

2 comments:

  1. I love packaging like this! It's a great little starter kit to see how it suits your skin x

    tmzn loves | beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, the packaging is simply gorgeous. It's got a very fresh, refined look to it. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS