Think Pink: My Top Pink Make-Up Products For Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Saturday 25 October 2014


Today's post is a quick but important one! As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I would share my top 3 nail polishes, blushes and lipsticks to show your support through wearing pink. At the end of the blog post I have some links and resources you can use to spread awareness further than your nails, but every bit helps! 


  • MAC Mineralise Blush - 'Dainty'
  • NARS Blush - 'Gaiety'
  • Beauty UK Baked Blush - 'Popsicle Pink' 





  • Wet'N'Wild - 'Think Pink'
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - 'Pink In Paris'
  • Rimmel x Kate - '101'




  • Champneys - 'Pink'
  • OPI - 'Elephantastic Pink'
  • Barry M - 'Strawberry Ice-Cream'










Here are some links to some great organisations that will provide you with the resources and information you need to spread awareness this October! 
Zara :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS