Today's post is a quick but important one! As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I would share my top 3 nail polishes, blushes and lipsticks to show your support through wearing pink. At the end of the blog post I have some links and resources you can use to spread awareness further than your nails, but every bit helps!
- MAC Mineralise Blush - 'Dainty'
- NARS Blush - 'Gaiety'
- Beauty UK Baked Blush - 'Popsicle Pink'
- Wet'N'Wild - 'Think Pink'
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - 'Pink In Paris'
- Rimmel x Kate - '101'
- Champneys - 'Pink'
- OPI - 'Elephantastic Pink'
- Barry M - 'Strawberry Ice-Cream'
Here are some links to some great organisations that will provide you with the resources and information you need to spread awareness this October!
Let me know what your favourite pink products are, and how you plan on raising awareness this October!
Zara :-) x