Best Of The Brand: MeMeMe Cosmetics!

Thursday 30 October 2014


Today I'm back with another Best Of The Brand post! I'm sure you've all heard of Mememe Cosmetics - I personally heard about them from Sam and Nic of Pixiwoo!
I was incredibly excited when they kindly sent me some items to try out, so I'm going to be showing you my top picks from the brand!

MeMeMe Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in Tuscan Red, £8.50
This beautiful orange-red colour smells identical to MAC lipsticks!
This is a long-lasting lipstick that's enriched with Shea butter and Vitamin E, ensuring perfectly smooth and soft lips all day.
The wear of this lipstick is incredible, it leaves a light stain on your lips so that even if you eat or drink, you won't lose all your lip colour straight away!
I would say this is a universally flattering colour, as it's not too bright or too dark, it's just the right amount of pigment.
It glides on so smoothly to the lips and feels so creamy and comfortable on the lips. I also love satin finishes, so it's a big thumbs up from me on this product!

MeMeMe Light Me Up Lipgloss in Illuminate, £6.99                                    
                           This lipgloss reminds me of the Whitening Lightening glosses that everyone raves here                                           
about! They have a little light attached to the inside of the applicator, which lights once you remove the applicator from the product. Then you have a mirror on the side of your gloss to apply it! I absolutely love this gloss - it's not overly pigmented, but it really reminds me of the types of glosses you see on the Victoria's Secret angels, that glossy, nude, sparkly gloss that looks stunning with any look. It's not overly sticky and it has a lovely scent to it. I featured it in a make-up of the day post last week which you can see here! 


MeMeMe Arch Angel, £8.50
I think I have found the best dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow! If you're interested in a full comparison blog post, let me know!
The Arch Angel is a brow gel with two sides - one side is a dark brown gel set, and the other is a doe-foot applicator which acts as a highlight for under the brow. You all know how much I love a good multi-purpose make-up product, so this is a huge hit with me! I love how tiny the spoolie is - it distributes just the right amount of product onto the brows, leaving them groomed and in place. I also like to use the brow gel on its own for lazy make-up days! The highlighter is beautiful - it's the perfect pearly highlight. I love using this on my cheek bones as a liquid highlighter too!

MeMeMe Flawless Concealer, £6.50
This is my favourite product by MeMeMe by far! This is the perfect concealer for both highlighting and covering blemishes. I personally prefer to use it to cover blemishes, but it works well for doing both. It's a creamy consistency and blends seamlessly into the skin. It has a light scent to it, it's quite sweet but not overpowering. I like to blend this out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, and it gives a flawless finish. It's so inexpensive as well, I'd definitely recommend checking it out!



So there's my top picks from MeMeMe! You can buy MeMeMe online at http://www.mememecosmetics.com/.
Be sure to follow them on Twitter and Instagram at @mememeireland or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mememe-Cosmetics-Ireland/427884717285681.


Have you ever tried MeMeMe Cosmetics? If so, let me know what products I should try next!
Zara :-) x








2 comments:

  1. Not tried anything from this brand but I will look out for it now :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the concealer but I hate ordering stuff like that online! Loving their highlighters at the moment xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS