I used the Wet'N'Wild Comfort Zone Palette to achieve this look and paired it with my favourite false eyelashes too!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
* I used the MAC concealer to highlight and the Bourjois primer to contour, then I applied the MAC Face and Body to blend it all together!*
- Wet'N'Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
- Wet'N'Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet'N'Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eye Liner in Ultra Black
- Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir
- Maybelline The Rocket Express Volum' Mascara
- Cheryl Cole Eyelashes by Eylure
- MAC 'Hug Me' Lipstick
The Wet'N'Wild palettes are so perfect for creating both day and night looks - I couldn't recommend them enough!
So that's my make-up of the day, let me know what you think!
Zara :-) xx