L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask Review

Tuesday 9 August 2016


L'Oreal Paris always hit the nail on the head when it comes to skincare launches, they really understand the needs of their market and produce the highest quality products. They have just released their brand new collection of Pure Clay masks - three masks that are aimed at different areas of the face to purify, detox and exfoliate the skin. Jar masks are actually quite difficult to come by on the high-street, so I was majorly excited to give these a go.

The mask that instantly intrigued me was the Pure Clay Detox mask. This particular mask is aimed at dull and tired-looking skin, and claims to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. I've always found charcoal face masks to be the most effective as they really clean out the pores and remove any dirt or oil from the skin.

The formula of the mask is quite creamy and non-drying, so it sits comfortably on the skin as it works its magic. It hardens slightly, but it doesn't leave you with that horrible tight feeling that some masks have. I leave it on for about 15 minutes, then wash it off with some warm water. Instantly the skin feels so refreshed and illuminated.


L'Oreal recommend using this mask three times a week for optimum results. I absolutely love using this mask and I've really noticed a difference in my skin since adding this to my skincare routine.
The L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks are available now, and are currently on offer at €7.50 each in Boots.

1 comment:

  1. I picked one these up yesterday and I honestly can't wait to try it out in the morning. :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS