My Beauty Wishlist!

Monday 18 April 2016

When it comes to makeup, I feel like my lust list is never-ending. Just when I think I have everything I want, my favourite brands release new collections and keep my list spiralling out of control! For today's post I thought I would share some of the products I'm eyeing up at the moment. A lot of these items aren't even available in Ireland just yet so hopefully when they make their way to Irish shores I'll be able to get my hands on them!

Kylie Lip Kits, $29.95
One of the biggest trends of the last few years has been the Kylie Jenner lip look. The MAC lipsticks that Kylie herself uses were sold out for months on end, so now Kylie has launched her own lip kits. Each kit contains a liquid lipstick and a matching lip liner, and needless to say, every time the lip kits launch on her site, her site eventually crashes and the kits sell out in seconds. A few weeks ago I was on her site and happened to see that Koko K wasn't sold out, but the minute I put it in my basket I was told it had actually sold out. Devastated! These are number one on my covet list at the minute. The shades I have my eye on are Dolce K, Candy K and Koko K.

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette, €47

My favourite eyeshadow palettes are the Too Faced chocolate bars - I have the original Chocolate Bar, and the Semi-Sweet palette. Debenhams recently put the third instalment in the collection, the Chocolate Bon Bons palette, on their website so I'm definitely tempted...I don't like it as much as the first two, as I don't think the colours are as nice, but I just love the selection of neutral shimmers and mattes housed in one palette with a few pops of colour in there. I think this is one I'll be treating myself to sooner rather than later!

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, $49

Following on from the Chocolate Bon Bons palette, Too Faced launched their Sweet Peach palette in the US last month. Although it's in the same family, the main difference is that this palette didn't get the chocolate scent - this one smells like peaches! The thought of that makes me so excited as I adore the smell of peaches. It's been a complete sellout in the US, so hopefully they'll launch it over here soon enough. If not, my older brother is heading to the States this summer so I just might have to beg him to bring it back...

Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact, $108

This little guy is a massive splurge, but I recently saw Tati of Glam Life Guru on Youtube do a first impressions on it, and I completely fell in love with it. It's part of Tom Ford's summer collection, but it doesn't seem to be available in Ireland just yet. As much as I love it, I don't really see myself splashing out this much cash on a small palette, but it's still gorgeous to look at!

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, €47

After buying Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder, I've been so desperate to try other things from his range as I absolutely love the sculpting powder. The Sensual Skin Enhancer is probably his best known product, and it's a cult favourite amongst makeup artists. It's an incredibly high coverage concealer which is supposed to do wonders for your skin, and I really need all the help I can get! It's available from Space NK and Beautybay.com if you're looking for Irish stockists.

The Balm Meet Matte Trimony Palette, €44



Everyone knows I'm mad for my eyeshadow palettes, and I love a good matte smokey eye, so The Balm's latest release is right up my street. It's the second palette in their Meet Matte range, but I think this is much more versatile and unique than the first palette. There's no dud shades in this lineup that I wouldn't use, and it's the perfect day-to-night palette too. I love eyeshadow palettes where I can do my whole look from the one palette without having to reach for additional shadows, and I think The Balm really hit the nail on the head in terms of shadow selection. Definitely one for pay day!

What beauty launches have caught your eye recently?

Zara :-)x


1 comment:

  1. I really want to get my hands on a kylie lip kit but so hard to get a hold of!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS