The Glamourelle
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
Contact/ PR
Disclaimer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Tuesday, 17 June 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zara - The Glamourelle
Law student, beauty addict and lipstick junkie.
Search
Popular Posts
The Battle Of The BBs: My Top Drugstore BB Creams!
Over the last year or so, BB creams have taken the beauty world by storm. BB creams are marketed as an all-in-one balm that primes, moistu...
New In: Playboy Make-Up And Possible MAC Lipstick Dupes!
When I first heard that Playboy were launching a beauty range, I was a little bit sceptical about trying it as I wasn't sure what to e...
Best Of The Brand #2 - Maybelline!
Maybelline is one of my top three drugstore make-up brands - I think they tick all the boxes in regards to product range, quality and price....
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipsticks Review and Swatches!
When it comes to drugstore makeup, I really rate Rimmel - I rarely dislike their products and often find them comparable to their high-en...
My Sephora Wish List!
Today I decided to do a slightly different post and share with you my Sephora wish list. I'm going to New York for my 18th birthday in ...
My Top High-End Foundations!
Today's post is all about expensive bases and the ones that I think are worth the price. As all make-up addicts know, you can pay...
Ziaja Skincare Celebrates 25 Years With The New Olive Leaf Collection!
Ziaja Skincare is hailed as the holy grail of skincare products - cheap yet highly effective. The brand's mantra is to focus completel...
Meeting Pixiwoo!
If you follow my Twitter or Instagram , you may already know that yesterday I met Pixiwoo! Emma Jane and I had an amazing day meet...
W7 Professional Brush Set Review
I'm not sure whether I'm the only one or not, but I find it quite difficult to splash out on makeup brushes. They're arguably...
Best Of The Brand #3: Rimmel London!
The third instalment of my Best Of The Brand series will be a spotlight on Rimmel London! Rimmel has always been my favourite drugstore b...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
March (2)
January (3)
November (1)
October (2)
August (6)
July (2)
June (3)
April (3)
March (5)
February (5)
January (6)
December (12)
November (7)
October (4)
September (9)
August (7)
July (7)
June (10)
May (12)
April (9)
March (11)
February (8)
January (7)
December (10)
November (11)
October (19)
September (10)
August (10)
July (6)
June (4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment